At Joanne Oppelt Consulting we help our clients plan for, build and sustain successful fundraising infrastructures that create sustainable revenue streams and build operational capacity – thereby allowing them to more effectively implement their mission.
First we assess your current fundraising structure to determine its strengths.
Then we help you build a new strategic fundraising infrastructure, including all necessary operative models and tools.
Upon completion of this process you will have in place an effective strategic fundraising infrastructure that will enable you to sustain a net positive revenue stream moving forward.
Next we custom design a strategic fundraising infrastructure plan for your organization that is based both on detailed research and identifying your ideal donor audience. For example, identifying your competitors and their dollars and your budget and capacity.
We provide training on all relevant infrastructure components, such as recommended messaging.
Services by Category
- Fundraising organizational assessments
- Fundraising data analysis
- Fundraising plans tailored to agency capacity
- Communications organizational assessments
- Communications data analysis
- Communication plans tailored to agency capacity and budget
- Fundraising counsel
- Working with the Board as needed
- Fundraising departmental and cash flow budget projections
- Foundation and corporate prospect research
- Grant templates
- Corporate sponsorship templates
- Email newsletter content templates
- Print newsletter content templates
- Recommendations regarding cost-effective, affordable donor data software appropriate to organizational budget
- Grant writing
- Grant budget creation
- Grant templates for each service your agency offers
- Corporate sponsorships
- Annual appeal packages
- Training workshops