At Joanne Oppelt Consulting, LLC, via our blog posts, online training or consulting engagements, we help our clients plan for, build and sustain successful fundraising infrastructures that create sustainable revenue streams and build operational capacity.
First we assess your current fundraising structure and results to determine your nonprofit’s strengths and opportunities for generating more revenues.
Then we help you build a new strategic fundraising infrastructure, via online training or one-on-one engagements, based on your nonprofit’s organizational capacity.
Upon completion of this process you will have in place an effective strategic fundraising infrastructure that will enable you to sustain a net positive revenue stream moving forward.
Next we design a strategic fundraising infrastructure plan for your organization that is based both on detailed research and identifying your ideal donor audience.
We provide training on all relevant infrastructure components, such as recommended mix of fundraising activities and integrated agency messaging.
Services by Category
- Fundraising organizational assessments
- Fundraising data analysis
- Fundraising plans tailored to agency capacity
- Communications organizational assessments
- Communications data analysis
- Communication plans tailored to agency capacity and budget
- Fundraising counsel
- Working with the Board as needed
- Fundraising departmental and cash flow budget projections
- Foundation and corporate prospect research
- Grant templates
- Corporate sponsorship templates
- Email newsletter content templates
- Print newsletter content templates
- Recommendations regarding cost-effective, affordable donor data software appropriate to organizational budget
- Grant writing
- Grant budget creation
- Grant templates for each service your agency offers
- Corporate sponsorships
- Annual appeal packages
- Training workshops